The Ensemble provides a 2-hour concert at First Baptist Church, Essex, to
benefit the Shoreline Soup Kitchen. Scott joins the group for the first time.
• Mar 24- Bill presents and all-day workshop for teachers on
Music Technology, sponsored by LEARN.
• May 5 - The Ensemble and lots of kids from St Mary School in
Jewett City present a concert in Jewett City to aid local social services.
• May 24 - A group of 6th grade students from Ledyard Center
School come to the studio to record the song "Footsteps" to go on an upcoming CD
• May 26 - Bill presents a musical program on Connecticut
History to 140 third grade students at John Pettibone School in New Milford.
• Jun 3- The Ensemble performs at Family Festival Day in
• Jun 13- Bill is the featured speaker at a meeting of the
Connecticut Songwriters Association, discussing lyric writing
• Jul '00 - Kay teaches voice to kids at the Garde Arts Center
for the summer production of Treasure Island
• Jul 14 - Bill, accompanied by Kay, performs at New London
OpSail2000 , as Connecticut State Troubadour.
• Jul 16-22- The Ensemble presents the 5th Summer Music Camp
at Camp Wightman, working with a group of 33 kids from grades 3-6.
• Aug 3 - Bill presents music technology to the students at
Paper Moon Productions summer acting class.
• Aug 5 - The Ensemble provides music at Esker Point
• Aug 19 - Bill and Kay host the annual LUNCH summer picnic
• Aug 21-24 - Bill and Kay are in Canada at Ovens Park,
singing with Steve Chapin at the Hodge Podge Lodge
• Sep '00 - Kay begins teaching voice class at the Garde
Institute for Creativity in New London
• Sep 17- The Ensemble helps start of the year at Rally Day,
at Mystic's Union Baptist Church.
• Sep 23 - It's Music and Magic with LUNCH at the Pavilion in
• Oct 15 - The Ensemble does a 2 hour benefit concert at Faith
Lutheran Church, in Groton
• Oct 21 - The Ensemble performs a Chapin Tribute Concert as
part of the "Music For a Change" series at University of Hartford
• Oct 27 - Bill presents a program on songwriting and music
technology to teachers at LEARN
• Nov 1 - Condor Technologies of Bloomfield presents LUNCH
with a check for $1,000 as the newest Platinum Sponsor
• Nov 2 - LUNCH is the topic of discussion as Bill is
interviewed on TV-26, "For the Record"
• Nov 8 - Pawcatuck Middle School 7th Grade hears from Bill on
how to do a science project
• Nov 8 - Bill presents Music, and Science at the Enfield
• Nov 21 - It's Bill's award-winning music technology program
at Bethany Community School for grades 5 and 6.
• Dec 1 - The 2001 edition of the internationally distributed
"Songwriters Market" book contains a feature article written by Bill, on the
benefits of regional songwriter organizations
• Dec 7 - The mission and outreach of LUNCH is presented to
the New London rotary, as Bill is the guest for the meeting
• Dec 9 - The 4th LUNCH Holiday Show, "A Dilbert Christmas",