2002 -- The LUNCH Holiday Show -- "Santaplicity!"
• Jan 15, 2003 -- Bill is at Pawcatuck Middle School to
discuss the Scientific Method with 7th Grade students
• Jan 31, -- Bill and Kay perform at the UUS:East
Coffeehouse in Manchester.
• Feb 1 -- The official LUNCH website, which is found
at www.luncensemble.com, is launched.
• Feb 15 -- The Ensemble performs a full concert for
the Shoreline Soup Kitchens, in Old Saybrook
• Feb 19,-- Kay is at the East Hartford Community
Center as a presenter at the annual entertainers showcase.
• Mar 29 -- The Ensemble is in Hartford to do a concert
presenting the Chapin Legacy Remembered.
• Apr 4 -- It's Resiliency Day at Tyl Middle School in
Montville as Bill discusses positive character traits with the students
• Apr 11 -- Kay and Bill participate in Music Night at
all Souls in New London
• Apr 15 -- Bill is the subject of a feature article in
ENZM, an entertainment magazine available through ENZM.com. Rare background
information about Bill's songwriting and his early years.
• Apr 30-May 2 -- Bill is again at the Annual Science
and Math Jamboree, presenting "Music, Math, and Computers" to hundreds of 8th
May 5 --
Bill is a guest speaker at the Lyme-Old Lyme School's "Day of Respect"
• May 16 -- The Ensemble is at University of Hartford to
present "A Tribute to Harry Chapin" as part of Music For a Change
• May 22 -- Bill gives a presentation on probability to gifted
math students at Eastern College
• June 1 -- Bill, Kay and Scott perform at the annual CSA
picnic in Glastonbury
• June 6 - Harry's daughter, Jen Chapin, gives a concert of
her original songs at Cheney Hall in Manchester. Bill and Kay are on hand to
present a check for $1,000 from LUNCH to WHY.
• June 7- The Ensemble does a benefit show at Central Baptist
Church, in Hartford
• June 9 - Bill is the featured guest on the cable talk show,
"Mystic Matters", sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce
• June 20 -- Kay sings the National Anthem at a Norwich
Navigators baseball game at Dodd Stadium
• June 28 -- Bill and Kay are judges for the Coventry Festival
Battle of the Bands
• July 10 - Bill and Kay join Don Donegan for a show at
Strawberry Park, Preston
• Jul y 13-19 -The annual LUNCH Summer Music Camp at Camp
• July 25 - Kay, Bill, Mandy, and Nikki present a program at
the Wallingford Recreation Center
• July 29 - Bill is the guest speaker at the New London Rotary
• Aug 7 -- Bill and Kay join Don Donegan for a show at
Strawberry Park, Preston
• August 16-18 - Bill, Kay, and Scott and Melody perform at
the annual Chapin Music Festival in Nova Scotia
• Aug 28-31 - Bill and Kay are at the Independent Music
Conference in Philadelphia, presenting a talk on partnering with the nonprofit
• Sept 7 -- The annual Fall LUNCH kickoff party for the new
• Oct 3 -- Bill speaks at the Rotary Club of the Stoningtons
• Oct 18-- Bill performs at the Music Lady, in Plainfield
• Nov 10 -- Bill returns to Bethany School to present Music,
Math and Technology
• Nov 13 - Bill is at Pine Point School to present a preview
of the Food For Thought : Youth Action Conference program.
• Nov 14-18 - Bill and Kay represent CT Songwriters and LUNCH
at the Northeast Regional Folk alliance Conference in the Catskills.
• Nov 30,- the Ensemble is at the Olde Mistick Village Meeting
House for a pre-holiday show
• Dec 6,- The Annual LUNCH Holiday Show in Mystic. SURVIVOR: